- Asst. Vice President for Online Services
- Senior Assoc. Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs
- Vice Chancellor of Finance & Administration
- Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
- Asst. Vice Chancellor for Student Success
- Vice Chancellor for Research & Strategic Initiatives
- SUBR Strategic Plan
Deferred Payment Plan
The Deferred Payment Plan is available to all Southern University-Baton Rouge Campus students that meet the criteria.
- The deferred payment plan cannot exceed 50% of your current charges.
- The student must not have a previous balance.
- The student must have a completed class schedule in banner.
- The student must have housing assignment/meal plan on banner (if applicable)
- The student must have 50% of current charges paid to complete the payment process.
- The student agrees to repay amount deferred by November 8, 2019.
Note: The banner statement of account must reflect all charges that the student wishes to include in the deferred payment calculation before submitting the Deferred Payment Application for processing.
(Example: all classes, campus housing, on campus/commuter meal plans and out-of-state fees)