Our debt is going down. Were still on our way to buying an RV.
- Car repair bills too high-so we had to buy a new vehicle. We invested in our toad vehicle a Jeep Wrangler How? Half we saved /Half from my inheritance. The Jeep is paid off.
How I saved money this week?
- I kept my grocery bill within budget
- I split my meals with Kevin at restaurants
Budget Goals for the month
- keep splitting meals Why? its good for our weight and our budget
- keep grocery bill within budget
- stay diligent paying down the debt
In a perfect world we would be debt free in 8 months. That doesn’t count school tuition for our daughter. 🙂
Positive for 2014
- I have enough inheritance left over for a down payment on an RV. Kevin and I aren’t sure we want to pay both a house payment and an RV payment so we are waiting to buy the RV. January 2015 looks like a good time to buy the RV