RV Show in Pomona, California
The show is located between San Diego & Orange County.
The line to get Brett Michael’s autograph was too long for me. We had a good time walking through a large tent filled with people selling & giving away RV related stuff. 🙂 We did our best not to spend money and won the battle this time.
Since were very happy with our new motorhome, Kevin & I attended two seminars at the show.
- Route 66: Exploring the Mother Road by John Holod
- Wild Camping- Solar Panels, Water Conservation & Composting Toilets by Gone With the Wynns.
In the Route 66 seminar we learned the best times to travel, things to see & best starting point to travel route 66.
- Travel after labor day-the kids are in school
- There are so many things to see on Route 66 I couldn’t list them all. A few are Cadillac Ranch, Lincoln Tomb, Pontiac, Illinois, Santa Monica Pier, several bridges & a cowboy museum.
- Travel from Chicago to the California coast- since I’m in California I’m not sure this will work for us.
The Gone With The Wynns seminar opened our eyes to using more solar energy, benefits of LED lights & saving water. Also, composing toilets save on the “big black tank” mess. Gone With The Wynns have videos on the information at their web site.
The vintage trailer area was a treat to walk through.
I felt like I was in my grandmothers house in this trailer. I loved it!
The trailers were vintage decorated. The outside had vintage patio decor.
Bill & Jodee recommended the burgers at R&R so Kevin and I tried them. The cheese burgers were just right. Thanks!
We learned much & had fun at the RV Show. Looking forward to fulltiming next year 🙂