Death Valley National Park- Day Trips
Kevin’s parent Don & JoAnn organized some great day trips for us in Death Valley.
Map of Day 1- I hope that helps
- Zabriskie Point – the mix of colors are beautiful
- Twenty Mule Team Canyon- jeeping trail
- Artist Palette – on our list for next time
- Dantes View – great view of Badwater Basin
- 49er Parade
Twenty Mule Team Canyon – great trail
49er parade- These brave 49ers came all the way from Las Vegas to Death Valley in covered wagons.
Titus Canyon Jeep Trail
- Rhyolite Ghost Town
- Beatty Town for jeep gas & army depot
- Titus Canyon- jeeping trails
- Borax Works
Rhyolite Ghost Town
Make sure you get a ghost pictures while in Rhyolite
Rhyolite Ghost Town Couch – several creative things to see at Rhyolite.
Titus Canyon- enjoyed this trails
The petroglyphs on Titus Canyon have graffiti on them. Its disrespectful for people to ruin these ancient writings.
Day 3 map
- Ubehebe Crater- beautiful mix of colors
- Teakeattle Junction
Racetrack – many of the bigger rocks have disappeared. (Vandalism)
If your lucky a black sharpie will be on the sign so you can sign a teakettle. (bring your own)
Teakettle signed seizethedayrvadventures
Happy Desert Camping!
National Park Passport Stamps are at the Furnace Creek Visitor Center.
- Goats- no picture