- The cafe was filled with people. We were lucky to find a seat on this busy Saturday.
- There wasn’t much room to move around in the cafe because they had so many tables in the place.
- I got a good western/pioneer feel from the decor.
Aroma: Almost non-existent
- The Tortilla Soup was excellent.
- We brought a apple boysenberry pie with crumb on top and a apple pie with crumb on top home. Then warmed them up in the microwave. The pies were flavorful.
- The taste was just what I’d hoped for in a Julian Pie.