Kevin and I stayed at a small campground near Pinedale, Wyoming because we arrived too early for our Yellowstone National Park reservation. I’m glad we stayed here because we met a great couple named Rodger & Debra that invited us for dinner & games. Rodger & Debra also showed us some places to find wildlife in the area.
- Prong Horn Antelope- new to mammal list
- Prairie Dog- new to mammal list
- Mule Deer
- Sandhill Crane – new lifelist bird
- Red-naped Sapsucker – new lifelist bird
- Mountain Bluebird
- Black-billed Magpie – tons of magpies