We camped at Bay Bridge Campground in Yellowstone National Park. Our mission was to see wildlife & explore the natural wonders of Yellowstone.
After reading Becky’s post at Interstellar Orchard on the natural bridge hike, we were inspired to hike to the bridge. I’m glad we did the first thing we saw is these mule deer on the trail. They looked at us and we looked at them. I’m sure they thought we were odd looking but they were beautiful to us.
Yellowstone is filled with wildlife & incredible nature wonders.
- Gray Jay – Bridge Bay Campground
- American Robin – Bridge Bay Campground
- Moose – Blacktail Plateau
- Bison – Lamar Valley & Blacktail Plateau
- Trumpeter Swan – new life list bird
- Squirrel- Bridge Bay Campground
- Mule Deer – Natural BridgeHike
- Pronghorn Antelope – Lamar Valley
- Marmot – Natural Bridge Hike
- Bald Eagle – Lamar Valley