Astoria Elks Lodge
- Located in town next to the Astoria Farmers Market
- No RV Parking
- $25.00 a night
- Reservations are allowed
- electric, water & dump is on site at RV Park
- Friday night dinner- call for reservations, good size dining area & bar
- Elks RV Park is located a few miles out-of-town
- Free WiFi & Direct TV Satellite reception in site #9
- friendly host
- nice greenery spacing between sites
- quaint boardwalk shops, restaurants & Sat-Sun farmers market on the boardwalk
- Darlingtonia State Nature Site has an interesting carnivorous plant to see.
- Con: no walking area for us. The road & cars made walking uncomfortable.
- camping by the lodge in town
- First come First Serve
- $18.00 a night
- electric/water with blacktop camping & good size campsites
- good direct tv satellite & wifi verizon with our jetpack in site #14
- good cell service for at&t
- active lodge with dancing, entertainment, thrift shop, bingo, queen of hearts
- meals several times a week- look to the website for info
- grass area for dogs to walk behind RV Parking area
- walk to boardwalk from the lodge is within a mile
- The Dune Cafe & Little Brown Hen Cafe within walking distance
- Queen of Hearts game & family style dinner on Wednesdays – cash or check only
- Friday night meal: cash, check or credit card
- Serves my favorite beer: Michelob Ultra
- Bring donation items for thrift shop if you have them
- good location to walk around town
- the bar is shaped so you can talk to people across from you and beside you
Springfield Elks Lodge #2145 RV Parking in Springfield – our experience
- 4-electric/water rv parking spots next to the lodge on the blacktop
- I’m told there is more chance of an opening here than Eugene.
- $15.00 a night
- good walking area at the valley river mall @ two-day free camping at the mall parking lot
- 4-night city ordinance limit on camping there
- Lodge opens at 4:00ish except on Thursday 11:30ish for lunch
- friendly happy hour members on Tuesday with music, potluck & great conversation
- The lodge is within 1-hour ish driving distance to Cottage Grove Elks Lodge, Corvallis Elks Lodge, Sweet Home Elks Lodge, Eugene Elks Lodge. Go Visiting!
- good used book store called Smith Family Bookstore
Tillamook Elks RV Park
- great rv park
- $25.00 a night
- friendly folks
- Tillamook Cheese Factory nearby
- Military Exhibit nearby
St Helens Elks Lodge # our experience
- grassy sites & unlevel sites
- electric/water only
- friendly Elks with good conversation
- great flavorful meals in the lodge with a good view of the Columbia River from the dining area
- $15.00 a night
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Hat Rule Inside the lodge
- strange bird coffee shop is 1 1/2 mile walk from the lodge
Salem Elks Lodge
- unable to get into the rv park it was full in late July
- no limit on stay
- gravel campsites
- campsites are close together
Sweet Home Elks Lodge #1972 in Sweet Home – our experience
- get directions from website or lodge to avoid a steep incline going into the lodge
- friendly Elks lodge
- Wendy the secretary/volunteer bartender was very helpful
- They have my favorite beer Michelob Ultra.
- We stayed in site #2. It unlevel but we had good DirecTV satellite reception & good wifi with our jetpack.
- The first week of August is the country music festival in the Sweet Home area.
- Four Day limit enforced
Seaside Elks Lodge
- No RV Parking
- Located in town
Keizer Elks Lodge#2472 in Keizer
- Pull thru very clean
- level site #40
- $20.00 a night for full hook ups & $17.00 for electric/water sites
- I called the camp host Bob before driving to the lodge. Bob told me if he had openings so I didn’t drive to Keizer for nothing.
- We have wifi with our jet pack & go access to the Southern sky for direct tv satellite reception.
- The lodge opens early about 10ish.
- No Hat Rule Inside the Lodge
- Sunday breakfast starts at 8
- Dinners Monday-Saturday
- Fred Meyer is 1 mile away & Safeway is close
- Escape Fiction Book Store has new & used books.
- Salem Saturday Farmers Market has a good size amount of vendors.
- Shari Restaurant & Pies is near the Elks Lodge.
- The Sunday Breakfast starting at 8:00 is really good. The portions can be cut in half. I had the Denver Omelette. It was good.
Oregon City Elks Lodge #1189
- The Elks Lodge is in the city but the RV Park is out in the country.
- We stopped by and talked for a bit with the office staff. Good People!
Milwaukee Elks Lodge #2032
- Must wear formal attire after 7:00 at night
Cottage Grove Elks Lodge #1904
- RV Parking had no hook ups
- Covered Bridges in this area to see
Beaverton Elks Lodge #1989
- I didn’t see any rv hook ups in the parking lot here. Call before going here
- This Elks lodge has a nice lunch meal here. Kevin and I split a Panini with fries here for lunch.
Corvallis Elks Lodge #
- The bartender entertained us with some good stories. Friendly Bartender!
- Kevin and I had cheeseburger & fries for lunch here. It was good.
Silverton Elks Lodge#
- The members were extremely friendly to us.
- We stopped by to pick up a lodge pin.
- I saw an RV dump station on the side of the lodge.
- The lodge is right in town.
Independence Elks Lodge#1950
- Nice size lounge area
- Helpful secretary
- No hookups for RV camping