Grapevine Elks Lodge #2483
- Judy’s Pies on the main street has some great pies
- Bakery on Duley St – blueberry muffins good in early morning
- Cotton Patch Cafe on Main Street Grapevine- great fried green tomatoes, fried pickles, chicken fried steak on sale Monday & $3.00 margaritas
- Wednesday night homemade meal at the lodge
- Friday night full meal at Lodge
- Bar allows smoking
- The lodge has a new outside deck area.
- Park area next to the lodge for dogs to walk in and people to relax
- Old West Cafe near the lodge– I liked the cowgirl meal & coffee with flavored creamers.
- Camping sites are electric/water only
- The camp sites are next to the lodge by the park. Pay the bartender