Mississippi – the mighty Mississippi River, civil war monuments
Ameristar Casino RV Park
- The rv park is nice. It has full hook-up with some unlevel sites
- The casino is small. It doesn’t have much.
- Vicksburg National Military Park is near but not as peaceful & contemplative as The Little Big Horn Battlefield but an important battle in the civil war
- Coca-Cola Museum- first place Coca-Cola was sold in a glass
- The Mississippi River is right near the casino. The casino is across from the rv park.It’s an awesome site.
- The Mississippi visitor center is near the rv park. Drive over to find information and see the civil war cannons. Watch the Barges go down the Mississippi River
- $32.00 a night for 50 amp full hookup